Saturday 18 May 2013

TV Returning and Those Bidding Adeiu

So its that time of year again....the tv networks have made their decisions on which shows they are bringing back next year and which are cancelled.

The worst news was that SMASH has not been picked up for a 3rd season. I'm crushed...but not at all surpised, seeing as it didn't rate well this year and was moved to Saturday nights in the US.
I love Megan Hilty, Debra Messing, and the whole cast...but this year was missing something that it had in the first season. I would have loved to have 1 more season for them to find that again.
RIP SMASH. - Looking forward to Megan working more though, will have to make an effort to get to NYC to see her on Broadway sometime if thats where she goes.

Go On was also cancelled, but I never really loved it. It was getting good though by the end of the season. Oh Matthew Perry...so many 1 season series...and I will watch whatever you do next.

I was really surprised that Community got another season, but I'm glad they have!
All my other important shows have been picked up so yay!!! Revolution has a 2nd season, I'm really excited about that. Its been really good lately, but I hope they continue with the flashbacks. I'm intrigued by how Miles became this General, and then how he changed and left Monroe in charge.

Parenthood is coming back for a full 22 episode season, which is fantastic! After all those short seasons it will be great to have a longer one. It might be the last one we get potentially, so at least there will be plenty of time to wrap it up.

Nashville is also coming back. But I don't have a lot of luck with shows going longer than 2 seasons, so I won't get my hopes up. But its been getting really good lately. But I still don't care about the politics part, so less of that would be good.

There are also lots of new shows that have been announced. I've been watching the trailers for them, some look good, but not tons. I'll write about them later.

----------------
Carlie


No comments: